Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Enough complaining! Better outlook on life and a few iphone photos

Enough feeling sorry for myself. I have a cute little home, I have the cutest husband, kitten and puppy in the world so there. I just got my health card and I'll get my SSN (or in Canada, my SIN) card soon which means I can work. Because I'm back in school, I'll be trying to find something part time. I've always wanted to do something with the boys and girls club. Something about the youth of America, and now Canada, always get to me. They are hiring and I think I might just do it.

Okay, so Trevor's birthday is really close to Valentines day. I took a lot more photos of Trevor's birthday which I'll post more photos and write more about it, but here are just a few photos from his 30th' party and a few things from V-day from the eye of my iphone.

                 Too bad I didn't get a photo of the 3 and the 0 sparkling (they were sparklers)

I had a fun time trying to find ways to decorate with things I had around the house. This picture isn't very good so wait for the Birthday blog to see the decorations. 



It was a Manly Man themed party so the boys were required to wear blazers


Thanks to Kevin and Gina who came all the way from Calgary for husbands party.

The start of the party 
My face is saying, "Why am I still up at 5am??"

A little yarn, some candles in old wine bottles=cheap decor

I really hate baking but I was trying to make a from scratch chocolate cake with real strawberry frosting. The cake looked stupid so it ended up becoming....

Mini heart shaped cakes

Husbands V-Day card to me. Isn't he just hilarious?

He knows I hate roses so he got me these which are much better

I hate wearing heels and I'll only wear them for days like valentines day. I didn't even wear heels for my own wedding...that's how much I despise wearing them.

Husband made reservations weeks out for the one really nice restaurant where we live. It was really dark so this is the only photo I got from our dinner (which was amazing by the way). 

No comments:

Post a Comment