Thursday, February 2, 2012

a few stapshots of life over the last week

Because I've had no wifi and we just got internet I haven't been blogging too much. But I'm back...in a slow way. Thought I wouldn't write anything but just post a few iphone photos from the past few weeks...

Becky is one of most generous, kind and lovely people I know. You should have a friend like her. Thank you for letting me spend the day with you in Seattle!



Wonderful night out with my cousins. Sorry Sarah! For some reason the picture of all of us wouldn't upload
Right before I left on my long road trip, this happened.

Goodbye Arlo. My parents dog has become best friends with my dog and it's a bit sad ripping them apart.
A 14 hour road trip is much better when you have a puppy
Waiting at the border patrol for my immigration to be complete!
 
Our new niece Faith was dedicated this past Sunday and her big brother Aaron was more interested in a game of peek-a-boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment