Saturday, January 21, 2012

New home for the next 6 months

Well, if you've been reading this blog you know our housing situation. I was getting a little panicked we weren't going to find anything for a few months and we'd been be living in an RV somewhere (those would make some awesome blogs though).

I think I shared about that teeny tiny apartment the other day. Well I called and they only are renting it out to one person and get this! If you have guests over they can only stay for an hour!! So weird. And who is monitoring that?

Well, we lucked out. We found a 2 bedroom, pet-friendly, 6 month (what we needed) lease on a place that is nice and spacious. We will be moving about 10 minutes from where we are now and it's just an all around better situation. It's not fancy or especially charming, but I will make it another 'temporary' home. Maybe it was good that I was able to envision ourselves in the tinniest of apartments to make me thankful for the large one we now have. 

So let the moving begin again! We will be in our new place February 1st. There will be LOTS of photos to share after she's all beautified. God is always faithful. In only a few days time we got a new home and for now, it's rather perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment