Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Now taking orders

It only took me like a year to finally post a few items on Etsy, but I did it. HunnyBoo is alive and kicking. By the way, I'm severely disappointed that my shop name is so closely related to that horrible TLC show. The reason I picked the name that I did was to honor my grandmothers, Grandma Honey and Grandma Boo...NOT that Honey Boo Boo child. Blech!

There are only a few items up for sale, but within the next 2 weeks be on the look out for linen aprons and more dresses. I'm particularly excited about the new bubble dresses I've been making. See those listed really soon. Anyways, here are the items I've listed, plus pictures from the day at the dog park when my parents were in town. Why? Just because it's cute.










No comments:

Post a Comment